Browse Journals and Peer-Reviewed Series
The Center for Celtic Studies at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee publishes the electronic journal e-Keltoi: Journal of Interdisciplinary Celtic Studies. The journal is an integral part of the Center's mission to promote and disseminate research and communication related to Celtic cultures, past and present, in the academic arena as well as for the general public. The journal provides free access to cutting-edge, peer-reviewed articles solicited to address specific themes from a range of cross-disciplinary and international perspectives.
- Volume 1: Diaspora (most recent addition: February 12, 2016)
- Volume 2: Cultural Survival (most recent addition: December 2, 2013)
- Volume 3: Gender (accepting submissions)
- Volume 4: Nationalism (most recent addition: October 30, 2015)
- Volume 5: Warfare (most recent addition: August 9, 2019)
- Volume 6: The Celts in the Iberian Peninsula (closed)
- Volume 7: Cyber Celtic (most recent addition: June 15, 2008)
- Volume 8: Religion and Ideology (most recent addition: November 21, 2016)
- Book Reviews (most recent addition: July 11, 2019)
Introductory text for Field Notes: A Journal of Collegiate Anthropology.
See the Aims and Scope for a complete coverage of the journal.
The International Journal of Geospatial and Environmental Research (IJGER) is an international journal sponsored by the Korea-America Association for Geospatial and Environmental Sciences (KAGES). As a non-profit organization, KAGES fosters scientific interactions between Korea and the USA for Korean or Korean-American students, scientists, and professionals in the geospatial-technical and environmental science fields. As part of its mission, KAGES launched IJGER to provide a forum for discussion between its members and researchers in the field. KAGES has the ultimate authority on the ownership and management of IJGER. IJGER welcomes contributions that fit our aims and scope from anywhere by anyone in the world.
Contents of IJGER are indexed in Scopus from 2019.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.